DailyBlogging – Wrap-up of Posts for April 2011
It’s time to list out the posts we’ve published on DailyBlogging during the month April. I hope you’ve already checked our Traffic Stats. We also announced the winners of the Top Commentators Award a couple of days ago, who won a 125*125 banner spot in the sidebar. Just three days have past in this month, so you can still participate in the Commentators award content and stand a chance to advertise your site here.
Coming back to our topic of the Monthly Wrap-up, we were able to publish 15 posts during the entire month. Yes, it is definitely less than what we published in the month of March. But as I always say, Quantity or numbers don’t even stand in front of quality content.
- Read March’s Wrap-up : DailyBlogging – Wrap-up of Posts for March 2011
All the Posts Published in April
- How To Blog : 123s Of Blogging
- 3 Tips to Double your Blog Traffic
- Make Blog Commenting Easier by Auto filling Comment Fields
WordPress Tutorials & Plugins
- SE KeyRanker : Track Search Engine Ranking Position for Specific Keywords in WordPress
- Add a Transition Effect to Announcements with WP Fade In Text News Plugin
- HowTo Add Buffer Button in WordPress
Social Media Optimization
- Sign Up to Get the +1 Button for your Website or Blog
- 5 Ways to Generate Traffic to Your Website Using Facebook
From the Editors Desk (DB News)
We received around 200 comments for our posts. So, that counts to more than 10 comments/posts. The credit to that, certainly goes to our lovely commentators who were involved in some quality discussions.
If you’ve read the traffic stats post, you’ll know that my exams are going to be held by may end. So, it’s obvious that I’ll post relatively less than normal. So it would be a great help, if you could contribute to DailyBlogging by writing a guest post.
How many comments do your blog posts receive (on an average) ?