I started my SEO and Web Development career in 2009. Like everyone else, I started with DP and was a link builder until Penguin hit the market.
I joined NicheStack in 2017 as a content strategist and SEO.
Now in 2022, I am the go-to guy for search strategies at NicheStack, a company that runs 100+ websites.
Also, I bootstrapped 2 offices for them.
In these companies, I trained over 20+writers to be full-scale SEOs who can do this:
- I generated 7.5 million clicks in last 1 year (2021-2022) (3M + 2.3M + 1.5M + 0.6M(UK) + 0.25M(AUS))
- I built 50k plus links in 4 years (Paying for a link is a SIN, a link without traffic is not a link)
- Core team member of a site that made USD 20M+ over 4 years
- Built a site that generated 1000+ organic links and 120k monthly traffic in 8 months
- I tested 40 landing page variations to score 40%+ click-outs.
How do I Generate Traffic?
- 15% knowing your website’s strength
- 50% topic finding
- 15% format, layout, keywords, LSIs, competitor analysis
- 10% Content Evaluation
- 10% Presentation
How did I Build 50k+ Links?
- 2019 – 50 people link-building outreach team
- 2020 – 20 people link building outreach team
- 2021 – 10 people link building outreach team
- 2022 – 1 person link building outreach team
Tech Inclined SEO
- I build my own custom WordPress themes to satisfy CVW and Adaptiveness
- Built a WordPress-like CMS on Laravel (SEO-friendly, migrates ACF-rich WP to Laravel)
- Managed servers and migrations back in 2010-2011
- Can list Entities on the SERP page using a Python Script
- Can use simple Python-for-SEO scripts.
- Trying my hand at writing more scripts on Python For SEO at the moment
- And Yes, I use ScreamingFrog
- I have over 80+ websites with 20k clicks per month on my GA
- My day starts with cross-tabulating Serprobot data with GA and GSC metrics to observe search trends
- Thanks to AK and Lovesdata views – Basic analysis is easy
- Love DataStudio customization.
Tools I Love
- Google SERP + Ahrefs Toolbar
- GA-UA, GA4
- Screaming Frog
Here are a few bloggers that inspire me both personally and professionally:
- I love using GA! No wonder I love Kaushik’s blog.
- Love how Britney simplifies complicated things.
- Also, Brain Dean, surprisingly, I learned a lot about how to write from his style.
- GotchSEO has some cool tips too.
- And here are the tools I use for work:
Screaming Frog | SemRush | Ahrefs | Grammarly | Optimizely
Do you also Want to GROW your Traffic?
Don’t hesitate to send me an email!
P.S – The first 1-hour consultation is FREE!