How To replace Rs. with the new Rupee Symbol in Microsoft Word
As I had mentioned in this post (Foradian Technologies reveals the 2.0 version of Rupee Foradian) that I would be posting an HowTo post soon enough on DailyBlogging.
So today I will show you how to replace the normal Rs. which is normally used to show that the amount is in INR (Indian Rupee) with the new Rupee Symbol.
It’s a pretty basic tutorial so you don’t need any advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word or Office.
Five Simple Steps to Replace Rs. with the Rupee Symbol in Word
- Open Word, Type the Grave Ascent Symbol (`) using the Rupee Foradian font
- Select it and Goto Tools > Auto Correct
- Select the Auto Correct Tab
- Make sure there is a Grave Ascent Symbol (`) in the With box
- In the Replace box type Rs.
# Check out the image below if you have any doubt.
Note:– This will only work when you select the Rupee Foradian font in the future documents wherein you want to replace Rs. with the rupee symbol.
Hope you liked the tutorial. I would like to hear what you think about this tutorial.